LIVE!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Up Coming Events!

Hey guys, thanks for the support, really do appreciate it. Currently I'm fixing up my CPU so that I can broadcast more channels for 24 hours. I do broadcast HIMYM once I'm back home from classes till the next morning or if i don't have to bring my laptop to class. So now, I'm currently broadcasting HIMYM, and it's updated weekly. And once my CPU is up and running, you can expect 3 more channels, that is Star Wars The Animation, Supernatural and a random movie channel. All series are updated WEEKLY! And if there's a demand on a certain movie, I will give my 110% to broadcast it :) All you have to do is visit my blog and support me! :) Really appreciate it guys! Here's the link to How I Met Your Mother online streaming! Enjoy! http://adf.ly/EDNt9

1 comment: