LIVE!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Random Movie Channel!

Hey guys. New updates! First off, I decided not to broadcast Supernatural as it doesn't attract too much viewers, but if you guys prefer Supernatural then my movie channel then I don't mind switching. The reason I can only broadcast two channel, cause my netbook can't handle the load and furthermore it would put a huge pressure on my internet. I'm look for alternative to increase my internet bandwidth :) Alright, so here is the list of movies that I'm broadcasting :)
- 300 - Act of Valor - Black Hawk Down - Green Zone - We were Soldiers - Red Tails - Battleship (2012) - Kingdom Of Heaven - The Patriot (2000) - Terminator 3 Rise of The Machine - Hancock - Faster - From Paris With Love - Law Abiding Citizen - The Kingdom - Taken - Taken 2 - I am Legend - Red - Sherlock Holmes - Sherlock Holmes A Game of Shadows - Salt - The Book of Eli - The Dark Knight - The Dark Knight Rises (2012) - The Sums of All Fears - The Day After Tomorrow - Constantine - Inception - Limitless - Walking Tall - The Invention of Lying - The Shawshank Redemption - The Bucket List - Angels & Demons - The Da Vinci Code - The Lord of The Rings (1 to 3) - Harry Potter (1 to 8) - Star Wars (1 to 6) - Underworld (1 to 4) - Pirates of The Caribbean (1 to 4) - Ocean 11, 12 & 13 - Men In Black (1 to 3) - Transformers (1 to 3) - Iron Man - Iron Man 2 - Thor - The Avengers - The Dictator - The League Of Extraordinary Gentlement - Tropic Thunder - Zombieland - The Other Guys - Tower Heist - The Ugly Truth - Hot Tub Time Machine - Bruce Almighty - Evan Almighty - The Game Plan - Gulliver's Travel - Happy Gilmore - Little Nicky - Mr. Deeds - Click - I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry - Bedtime Stories - You Don't Mess With The Zohan - Grown Ups - The Longest Yard - Dodgeball - The Addams Family - Despicable Me - Madagascar 3 - Ice Age 4 As you can see, I've arrange it in a manner of War Movies, Action Movies, Comedy Movies (hugee fan of adam sandler). I don't want to spoil the mood of the viewers :) Hope you enjoy all these movies, if you guys want to play a certain movies, do tell me I will try to make it happen. Meanwhile, stay tune for updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment